Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Day At The Beach

                                                In a hot day my mom,dad and me decided we
                                          should go to the beach it was really fun and I met some
                                          friends. Later I heard some splashing it was a girl and she
                                          was drowning!! I did not know what to do, the lifeguards
                                         were not there they went to eat luch. So my friend told
                                         me to go save her and I did! I felt very proud of my self.
                                                                                
                                                                                                   The,
                                                                                                          End






                         

No comments:

Post a Comment